- Interact with your colleagues in 22 in-depth breakout sessions on new and best practices for marketing, management, operations, strategy, and technology.
- Select one of the four Pre-Conference workshops on Open Enrollment Marketing, Social Media, Facilitation Skills and Director's Roundtable.
- Benchmark with your peers and hear the
5-th Annual Industry Trends Survey report.
Save The Date for 38th Annual CMED: Conference on Management, Executive and Professional Development Programs
November 19-22, 2015 in Phoenix-Scottsdale, Arizona, Embassy Suites
37th CMED in Florida was a great success. Thanks to everybody who participated. Learn about it by navigating the rest of the site. Plan to attend the Conference on Management and Professional Development Programs on November 19, 2015 in Phoenix-Scottsdale, Arizona!
CMED 2014 Keynote Speakers included:
Mark Colgate, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Gustavson School of Business,
University of Victoria, Canada
Topic: Moments of Power
Jennifer Hall, Director of Coaching, Leadership Development Institute, Eckerd College,
A Network Associate of the Center for Creative Leadership
Topic: Fostering an Entrepreneurial Mindset
Craig McAllaster is the President of Rollins College, and until June 2014 was Dean of the Crummer Graduate School of Business
Topic: A College President’s and B-School Dean’s Perspective of Executive Education and Professional Development
Topic: The Secret of Partnering with the Corporate World
Marilyn Thompson, Johnson & Johnson, Director (Ret.), Global Diversity and Inclusion
Cynthia Poll McCague, The Coca-Cola Company, Senior Vice President (Ret.), Global Human Resources
"Looking forward to the learning, the sharing, and to seeing friends from across many CMED conferences. CMED has been a critical part of my professional development. So many memories. So many friends. Even after over four decades in the business of executive education, across four universities, I always know I'll learn a lot, and I'm always willing to share and to try to raise the bar for our industry. Let's make this the best one ever!"
- Bric Wheeler, Director of Graduate & Executive Education, University of Tennessee
Download Conference Agenda
- Get more details now in an easy to view and print format.
- Get Agenda >>
- Download Agenda >