- Interact with your colleagues in 22 in-depth breakout sessions on new and best practices for marketing, management, operations, strategy, and technology.
- Select one of the four Pre-Conference workshops on Open Enrollment Marketing, Social Media, Facilitation Skills and Director's Roundtable.
- Benchmark with your peers and hear the
5-th Annual Industry Trends Survey report.
37th Annual CMED: Conference on Management, Executive and Professional Development Programs
November 21-24, 2014 ♦ St. Pete Beach, Florida, Tradewinds Island Grand Resort
CMED 2014 Keynote Speakers:
Mark Colgate, Associate Professor and Associate Dean, Gustavson School of Business,
University of Victoria, Canada
Topic: Moments of Power
Jennifer Hall, Director of Coaching, Leadership Development Institute, Eckerd College,
A Network Associate of the Center for Creative Leadership
Topic: Fostering an Entrepreneurial Mindset
Craig McAllaster is the President of Rollins College, and until June 2014 was Dean of the Crummer Graduate School of Business
Topic: A College President’s and B-School Dean’s Perspective of Executive Education and Professional Development
Topic: The Secret of Partnering with the Corporate World
Marilyn Thompson, Johnson & Johnson, Director (Ret.), Global Diversity and Inclusion
Cynthia Poll McCague, The Coca-Cola Company, Senior Vice President (Ret.), Global Human Resources
"Looking forward to the learning, the sharing, and to seeing friends from across many CMED conferences. CMED has been a critical part of my professional development. So many memories. So many friends. Even after over four decades in the business of executive education, across four universities, I always know I'll learn a lot, and I'm always willing to share and to try to raise the bar for our industry. Let's make this the best one ever!"
- Bric Wheeler, Director of Graduate & Executive Education, University of Tennessee
Download Conference Agenda
- Get more details now in an easy to view and print format.
- Get Agenda >>
- Download Agenda >