- Interact with your colleagues in 24 in-depth breakout sessions on new and best practices for marketing, management, operations, strategy, and technology.
- Select one of the five Pre-Conference workshops on Open Enrollment Marketing, Social Media, Creating Business Acumen Programs, Leadership Practices Inventory, and Director's Roundtable.
- Attend 3 plenary sessions to meet thought leaders, grow your network, and develop your plan of action for after the conference.
- Benchmark with your peers and hear the
6-th Annual Industry Trends Survey report.
Attend the 38th Annual CMED: Conference on Management, Executive and Professional Development Programs
November 19-22, 2015 in Phoenix-Scottsdale, Arizona, Embassy Suites
Just Announced CMED 2015 Keynote Speakers:
Barry Posner a Co-author of “The Leadership Challenge” bestselling book that inspired generations of leaders and Professor of Leadership at Santa Clara University
Topic: The Leadership Challenge
Marilynn Booth an Academic Entrepreneur and Dean at the University of Toronto School of Continuing Education
Topic: Learning to Meet Needs - Why bridging the talent gap must be a two-way exchange
James Barnes a Chief Customer Strategist at BMAI-Strategy and former Professor of Marketing and Dean at Memorial University of Newfoundland
Topic: Do You Really Add Value for Clients? Delivering meaningful value to drive client loyalty.
Mansour Javidan a director of Global Mindset Institute and former Dean of Research at the Thunderbird School of Global Management
Topic: Global Mindset and its Relevance to Global Executives
Download Conference Agenda
- Get more details now in an easy to view and print format.
- Get Agenda >>
- Download Agenda >