CMED Awards recognize excellence in university-based executive, professional and continuing education globally. CMED is now accepting nominations for our 5th Annual CMED Awards competition. This is another opportunity for CMED attendees to share and showcase their unique and creative programs and innovations.
Impactful innovation can take many forms and may include (but is not limited to):
- A new and innovative program or course
- Innovation within the delivery of an existing program or course
- Partnerships (internal or external)
- Community Engagement
- Marketing / Business Development / Customer Engagement
- Departmental / process innovation
In your submission, please detail:
- The nature of your innovation: program, course, partnership, community engagement, process innovation, etc. (include a URL if available);
- If it is a program/course, please indicate:
- Title, brief description / content outline / format / duration
- Launch year
- The number of participants who benefited from it so far
- Partners involved (if any)
- Testimonials (if any)
- Any unique, innovative, creative features and benefits of your innovation
- Positive impact it has had on either your centre/school, learners, clients, partners, community, etc.
- Lessons learned
Deadline to submit nominations: October 15, 2023
Please submit your nominations by completing this form:
TYPES of AWARDS*:
PEER CHOICE AWARD
These awards will be granted based on the results of the vote by conference attendees following the Innovation Showcase. Top 3 submissions with the highest number of votes by the conference attendees will be awarded a Peer Choice Award (gold, silver, bronze).
GRAND PRIX AWARD
In addition to the Peer Choice Award, all nominations will be evaluated by the Program Awards Committee composed of CMED Advisory Board members. The Program Awards Committee will review all nominations and select the winner. The committee will be the final judge of the Grand Prix Award winner.
All nominees will have the opportunity to showcase their innovation during the in-person ‘Innovation Showcase’ on November 15 at the hotel from 4:15 – 5:30pm EST.
- Institution representatives will be on hand to discuss their innovation in the form of a discussion, slideshow, website, or a poster. CMED attendees will have time to visit poster presentations and ask questions.
- Both types of awards – top 3 Peer Choice Awards and the Grand Prix Award – will be announced and presented with a trophy on November 18, 11:00am EST in the Ballroom at the Drury Hotel.
In the case of a tie or other unforeseen issue, the Program Awards Committee will be the final arbitrator.
Here are some useful tips for your submission(s):
- Ensure you fully address and explain your creative program and/or innovation
- Submit your award nomination no later than October 15, 2023
- The Program Awards Committee may opt to not consider a submission that does not meet requirements
- Multiple proposals can be submitted that fit the requirements (enclosed)
*It will be possible for a Center/School to place first in both types of awards and receive both trophies.