On behalf of the Advisory Board and presenters, we invite you to explore this unique event for leaders from university-based Executive Development and Continuing Education centers.
As you are considering attending the Conference as a vital way to propel you and your center to success, Stephanie and Paul have recorded a quick video to give you an overview of changes that have been made to this year’s conference. To address the many questions you might have, we invite you to join us for an information session on October 14th at Noon ET. We are planning to address these and other questions during that time:
- How are CMED’s practical sessions different from general workshops available elsewhere?
- What will you receive upon registration, during live sessions and after the conference?
- How would our established Collaborative Learning Platform enhance your networking and facilitate conference participation?
- Why do we encourage participants to join cohorts and how you can move between cohorts if other sessions look more interesting?
- Will recordings be available and for how long?
- Advice on how to structure your participation to to catch up on essential work or tend to children during the conference?
- What discounts are available and why your extended team should participate while optimizing your professional development budget?
- Why attending CMED this year is so vital to your success and to sustainability of our dynamic professional community especially since many attendees are paying their own money to register?
- and many more…
Please register for the info session and add your question in the registration form. We look forward to talking with you on October 14th!